in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Than That...

I’ve just came back from Bandung!! Haaa...back in Indonesia, after... 1 year? I wanted to say 8 years but I attended a cousins wedding last year in Medan so that makes it a year. Anyway it was a great trip. We went to visit some “Bandung attractions”. Well by “some” I meant “2” places to be exact. It was the Tangkuban Perahu – the active volcano and the largest safari park in Puncak-Bogor (3 hour drive from central Bandung). I’ve been to the safari park before. It was in 2000 I think...it’s different somehow. The animals are less maybe? Yeah...probably so. Tangkuban Perahu is another tourist attraction. It actually means “perahu terbalik” because the mountain has a shape like a perahu yang terbalik. And when we were there to witness the largest opening of it, there were some active gasses that came out from it and we could see the sulphur on the rock. The tourist guide even mentioned, “gunung berapi ini bisa meletus kapan-kapan aja pak. Mudah-mudahan enggak hari ini pak ya.”..haiyaaa..gimana sih pak selamet ini...gue kan masih kepingin jumpa ama jaejoong. Jangan dong gunung nya meletus dulu. Aduuuhhh...Anyway, we spent like only 30 minutes at the volcano stop and one whole day at the safari. So what happened to the remaining 3 days? Flowing hard cash at the factory outlets of course! Going from one outlet to another was overall my favourite.hahahaha! Seriously people, we need to go there together someday. Let’s just pray that we’ll graduate well and be able to save up just in time okkeh! While the others are still at home (except huda n i), i’m here stuck in maryam studying my ass off for HEL’s quiz tomorrow. It’s 20 marks man! I guess Dr. Normala can’t wait to see me dead. Owh well...it leaves me with no choice anyway. Owh! I forgot! During the 3rd day in Bandung, my sister asked me this question while we were waiting for our dinner, “What do you miss the most right now?”... I answered, “the most? Joe and Paish demok...you?” she said only one word, “Arashi”...her answer striked me right before my eyes. Why didn’t I say “TVXQ”?? To be honest, I was far from remembering any of them. Not even “Jaya Jusco”...huhu. It’s not that I don’t miss tvxq, it’s just that I wanted to experience some other things. My life is not all about living a good life in uia, struggling hard to get good pointers or anything about tvxq, it’s about gaining as many experience and knowing more things. I wanted to enjoy myself as much as I can and I’ve realized that going on a trip (in my case..not so far away tho’) sets me far away from the normalities that I go through every day.

Although I don’t miss them, I’m still a hard core supporter of TVXQ! Is Junsu really dating Taeyon? Hakhak. Somehow...an awkward item? I don’t know. Goodluck anyway! I bet some cassiopeians are about to hang themselves right now. Haha! Hey people! We need to take the back seat sometimes. Don’t let your stupidity conquer your rationality. They’re humans too! (JJ...even if you announce to the world your getting married...I will hang myself too...oopps..no..no..silap..silap...I would still be your true supporter. But I won’t buy your cd’s though I’m just gonna get it from huda. It makes my life much easier.)

HEL is up tomorrow! Goodluck!!!-owh! Don’t hate me for the souvenirs I got for you people. It was the best gift I can get! Teeheee~

-h.e.a.r.n.o.i.s

<<>

No comments: