in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Monday, May 12, 2008

juz wanna share.......

1. i lost my purse which i safely(well, not anymore) put inside my I.P zone brown bag was pick-pocketed while i was trying really hard to get in KL Sentral comuter(KL to S.Alam) together with my brother.

2. thanks to my brain, i always put my RM50 in my jeans pocket. so i ONLY lost my i.c, my matric card and three bank card together with some cash nearly RM50 i dont mind loosing all those cash but i reaaaly want my all my cards!!!!!!!!!!!

3. lets do some math here which i allergic with. if i want to make a new i.c i have to pay RM210/230 as this is my second time losing it. but if i have police report, it's FREE which is one of my favourite words...hahaha....(ko apehal yuki...x lawak pown...bosan btol)

4. ok ok..lets continue...i went to police station in section 15 S.Alam to report it which i have to type it by myself...i dont blame the police officer as i heard that they had 113 police report only on ONE DAY!!!!!!!! hohoho...look my people, how 'safe' Malaysia is...

5. and then i went to Maju Junction to settle i.c problems only to be entertained by a female worker there with her 'arrgh...ada je budak ilang i.c.menyusahkan btol...kacau ak nak makan gaji buta...'.
and said that i have to go back to the police station that i made my police report only to CORRECT A WORD from 'disyaki' to 'dicuri'..which i wrongly pronounced as 'dicuri' to 'diculi' that sound as 'coli' (bra) to the police officer....aigooooo...malu btol...tu lah,Bahasa Melayu ni susah sebenarnya....

No comments: