in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wooowweee~~

Wooweee~..It's been quite some time since I last post an entry here. Since I started a personal one, I've been focusing more on it. BUT! it doesn't mean that I'm neglecting "xkuaseknah", it's just that I know the others would update this blog with much more exciting news than mine. (trying hard to justify here..hehe). Anyway, semester 3 is over. I was so excited when I reached home. It's so good to be sleeping on my comfy bed again. Throughout the finals's week, I didn't get much sleep since I was too busy worrying about passing or failing the subjects. HEL was an interesting experience. It has definitely emerge the sense of "hard" determination in me. And of course Drama with Kak Mei just couldn't get any better. Haaa...how will my results turn out to be? I don't know. I don't dare to predict. "The higher you go, the harder you fall". Tawakkal.

I went to Jusco with my mum and my brother, as soon as I walked pass the frozen food area, I saw "this". Girls, our new goal for the 1st semester of our 2nd year is...


Jeng...jeng...jeng...



...to gobble this down our throat!! Jom!

xkuaseknahs, thanx for those fun days we've spent in semester 3 - fae n huda especially, since we've suffered HEL together. I'll miss you girls! Stay healthy! Muahx! xoxo.

No comments: