in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Sunday, June 29, 2008

nae mission

Now, as Hanis has mentioned that she will post a new entry about her goal(s) for upcoming semester, I want to do the same too. Because I believe that once I post it here, it is like making a promise to myself and at the same time x.k.u.a.s.e.k.n.a.h citizens will (or will not?) make sure if I do everything that I want to achieve. Plus, it is good to have something to dream off rite?
ahhh~nae~terapung-terapung ke awangan....

so; here is what I'm going to do starting this 1st semester of our 2nd year...
  • I want to loose weight by exercising (poco-poco and that English style abs-exercise), jogging and dancing (I have and am d/loading some dance step tutorial videos).
  • Fasting every Monday and Thursday. puasa sunat dong...mau cuci jiwa and perut. boleh dapat pahala!kena menabung pahala cepat2...saham dunia makin menjunam..
  • Eat healthily. My skin is getting more and more sensitive....oh yeah, remind me to buy Dettol...
  • Get 3.5 for CGPA. It’s getting boring having 3.1-3.2 only. And I can only achieve it by, STUDYING! What a surprise...
  • Watch horror film with all 5 of us once a while. hehe...mama kan dah ada....wahahah...mama,rindu cerita mama...
  • As well as continue with my previous missions (I posted in my blog last semester). Istiqamah is very important yo!
  • ah! and post a pic of my cute nephew...hehehe...btw, he called me 'akak'...ala ala comel, mcm makcik dier...

Hmm...it looks like (purple line, got to introduce myself) I 'm going to have a very busy sem huh. So, how about you guys?

No comments: