in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stress free, yes.Care free?

Noona nomu yeppun~Replay replay replay~
That's a part of a song from SHINee called Noona,You're So Pretty(Replay)
I've considered them as part of my wishlists.
What is it? Well, act I want them to sing that song in front of me live!.
Wuhu~Too demanding huh.
Onew, can we be in a duet for Forever More ballad?PLease........
Just finished final exams and all that I can say is that I'm hoping to pass only.
I'm a sucker when it comes to carry marks.
Well, I think it is OK that I know where my limits are in understand the learning itself.
Gonna miss the times we had in Sem 3.
Minnasan~komawo.....
See ya'll next semester
Nk jmpe Ungu Violet ngan Marcel!!!

No comments: