in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Monday, June 30, 2008

Jom!!

As I was reading Atip's goals, this is what went through my mind.. "the goal that I wanted to post is not even close to something decent". Atip have listed all of these goals that all of us should actually achieve. But! This goal that I'm about to post is a short *break* that we need from all those hard work and hardcore studying (huh?when?)..Neway, I went to Red Box-Pavillion last saturday and it was so fun! So I thought we should go and spend some time enjoying every second of Atips' off-tune ability there. We should! we really should!! Let's include that in the list okaaayy!! Atip! No offence! In the mean time, let's go work our voices out...we surely don't wanna make those people puke do we?


Red Box (excuse my buncit father)


"Maafkan dinda sayang..~" (excuse my mother's choice of song)

1 comment:

yukilili said...

JOOOOOMMM....hahaha