in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Friday, April 25, 2008

MoNeY Brings Tears&JoY

ok..started wit my first time booking for Air Asia tcket 2 go 2 Sabah.i've spent bout Rm300 then kabush...i can't go cuz i've got a resit exam.and u noe bout booking tcket rite.since u book there is no money guranteed.after that the ticket cncert issues...1st one TVXQ Asia Tour made me spent around RM500 for booking to this girl named Yuri Aizawa[turns out she said dat d booking is closed but she didn't returned d muney 2 me] then i've to pay again round RM430 to dis girl hu use her muney to pay 4 d tket cncert 4 me.aaa..not juz dat,FT ISland cncert......spent round RM400 but habuk pon tarak..xcept 4 Hanis hu get the handshakes from Jonghun n Minhwan.kya....but funny thing is, I never regret it n dun think much bout it.all in my mind is DoNg Bang ShiN Ki.............................hahahaha.my problems solved!we live in d world that "u lose sthg,u gain sthg"......










[once u've exprienced smthg,dun ever regret it] DasarangMin

No comments: