in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Friday, April 25, 2008

Curiosity?-Answered!

So I was going through the details that people have put up in the "Profile" section. I can't help laughing while reading my answers. I used to wonder how a person can be obsessed with certain things. Dang! It hit me right before my eyes! I see some descent answers with all these author's names and movie titles (ones that I've never even heard of) and when comparing it to mine "anything with JJ"..it sure does make ends meet with my "used-to-be" curiosity. Muahahhaa..Oh well, there are things you just can't avoid especially when it revolves around the issue of heart and feelings (woowweeeee~~look who's talkin' baby!!!haha!). I'm a human too you see. There are some people that evokes amazement and admiration in me. Jae Joong - No. 1 on my list. :D

~am still struggling hard to answer my previous question..*sigh*
~Congrats on your results! Make sure to keep on surviving until then end! Fighting!

~still having those ultimate desires...h.e.a.r.n.o.i.s

Let's just leave him this way. I'll reveal him someday. Like you don't know!!..hahahhaa!

1 comment:

x.k.u.a.s.e.k.n.a.h said...

obses sgt dah kau ni!elok2 la gi daul syifa' berubat.mekaseh aa akak!