in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dreams..??

I'm not so sure about the ultimate focus of this blog because no one has ever post up any entry!!! :P
Anyway since it's the first post (personal initiative to put this blog on 'active' mode..hopefully :D) I guess it needs some intro yeah? So as it says somewhere in the blog, the word "dopey" might be referred to us by some people, frankly speaking I think it might be true. As for me, I can't seem to find a way that this blog can be handled by many people! How can I turn this as a multi-user blog? So that's a mere intro to the significance of this blog (in hopes that there ARE people who would read this) because this blog does not only belong to one person but to five people. Who are these five people? Go do your maths! I hope through the existence of this blog, we are able to share our thought and ideas with everyone. Sometimes there are things that lingers in our mind that seeks to be prevailed. We're human beings, as long as it does not exceed humans' capacity than anything in fine.

For the past week, I've been browsing a lot on the net about various things. I came across this interview and someone replied a question by saying "Believe in your dreams. Dreams do come true.." I hope I did not misquote that because that statement is something that I would like to justify. Do dreams really come true??? Hmm..it sounds simple..You can easily answer it by saying "Yes it does" or "No it doesn't". But sometimes open-ended questions can be confusing. I've had some thoughts over this but since I don't have the time to blog it now, I'll share my views sometime later. I've got things to prepare but between those lines I'll try to think of an answer to my previous question "Do dreams come true?". I need to justify this as it's a question that might lead to a better future of mine.

Take care people!

-a girl who has the ultimate desire of being a heroine for her hero~~h.e.a.r.n.o.i.s

1 comment:

x.k.u.a.s.e.k.n.a.h said...

i tink dreams do come tru.especially when u come across wit determination n courage.my truly ambition is 2 bcome a lawyer but later on i tink dat i can't cope 2 communicate wit ppl who i dun really noe.if i have a courage to speak........if i study diligently.......if i tink of my future.....i can reach dat dream.but, obviously,i'm not dat kind of person.hahaha.my biggest dream rite noe is to meet TVXQ face to face and can hear Junsu's squeaking clearly in front of me.in wat way can i achieve dat???i believe dream can come true.but in many difficult ways.......