in this blog, we take language seriously.we speak our minds and our lingo.if you speak our lingo,we will surely speak yours

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dont ask whats wrong with me...

My My...never expect main dish come first before starter...dont get it? juz forget bout it....hahahah
LOL.. I dont understand myself... food is all in my mind...im becoming like ChangMin LOL...

BOUT THAT DREAMS, my answer would be NO...

my dream is to wake up one day in a room with no memory at all...no more damn black scar though colourful butterfly would become colourless (wait, hows that possible?? ah.. as long as u understand what i mean..)..in a simple word, make a new history for my coming old days.... LOL...do you think it will happen? should i or shouldnt i hold onto that dreams n have faith on it by waiting without doing nothing? for me dreams is a beautiful thing that you have to always accompany it with a walk..hmmmmmmmmm....now you know why i didn't start it in a first place...if you guys do not agree with me just remember we are not the same...
i know i know i should be more serious but its me ne... ~YuKiLiLi~ lalalalalala

No comments: